Friday, October 21, 2005

The Autograph Collector in Cyber Space

So here I am stuck in the middle of cyber space with my pen in hand...looking like the blogger from Ludditesville...and listening to you say, oh no what's this Richard Cranium got to say for himself...

However, over the coming months, I hope to chat about the "ins & outs" of autograph collecting.
I've been collecting memorabilia from old books to Georgian silver and Royal Doulton to Moorcroft since I was a teenager.

I began collecting and then dealing in autographs in the 90s and about 16 months ago established my first website www.dpriol.com with the help of a friend Mickey Keenan, who is also going to help me keep this blog from falling into some black hole somewhere.

Anyway this is my first blog and I just wanted to wet me whistle before heading into the main stuff.

The main aim is to pass on info and a few tips over the coming months and also for me to learn some cool stuff from anyone who reads this #^#@ and wants to add their piece.

Hopefully in time it will become a helpful source of hints, celebrity addresses, people and places to avoid and other general stuff about autograph collecting...

Here endeth Blog 1 - October 2005

No comments: